[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.15″]
The use of the My African News website is strictly subject to the following:
- Third parties are permitted to publish their content to this website, as such, the views and opinions contained herein are not necessarily those of the owners and staff of My African News, and as such, My African News cannot be held liable therefore.
- Under no circumstances may any of the material on this website be copied or duplicated. All information contained on this website is the intellectual property of My African News and its contributors that publish with it.
- My African News takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- My African News, its staff, owners, management and developers accept no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of any of the information displayed on the My African News website. My African News endeavors to keep the information on the site up to date and correct, however we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- My African News allows you access to other websites which are not under the control of My African News, its staff, owners, management and developers. We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any of the other websites to which we provide links and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
- Except for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, My African News, its staff, owners and management shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or otherwise in connection with your use of the website or any information, services or content displayed.
- My African News, its staff, owners, management and developers accept no responsibility or liability for the services rendered by or any of the products sold by any of the suppliers / service providers listed on the My African News website. Furthermore, My African News shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, injury and or death resulting from the services rendered by or any of the products sold by any of the suppliers / service providers listed on the My African News website.
- My African News does not control the manner in which its viewers utilise the information herein, and as such My African News, its staff, owners, management and developers accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage that a service provider or supplier may suffer as a result of being listed on the My African News website.
- My African News makes use of Google analytics to track activity on its website. In addition thereto, My African News also utilizes the Google Analytics User-ID feature. The User-ID feature allows My African News to associate engagement data from different devices and multiple sessions, so that we can better understand how users interact with our content over an extended period of time. By using the My African News website, users grant My African News express permission to track their browsing actions on the My African News website along with their data. Data tracked however expressly excludes the users personal identification. My African News will only track other data, such as place, time and origination sources, along with google ID’s. If a user does not wish to have My African News track this data, a user should not use the My African News website.
- My African News will session stitch users authenticated and unauthenticated sessions. By using the My African News website a user provides My African News with their express and implied consent to do so.
- Please take note that all personal details provided on My African News will only be used for the purposes for which they were provided. My African News will only make use of an individuals personal details for marketing purposes in the event that prior consent is attained. My African News will always allow an individual to see / provide an individual with a copy of the details which My African News is holding on an individual. My African News will only hold on file an individuals details for long as what My African News is required to hold them on file by statutory requirements.
- Changes to the aforementioned terms and conditions will not be deemed to by valid unless signed by an authorized representative of My African News.
- In the event that a section of the aforementioned terms and conditions is proven to be invalid in a court of law, that section alone shall be deemed to be invalid without impacting on the effect, enforce-ability and validity of the remain sections.